[Private] SkinBetter Science : AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads (Home Chemical Peel)
[Private] SkinBetter Science : AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads (Home Ch
👆🏻If you don't see the "Add to Cart" button: Please initiate a chat with us via the Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp icon near the bottom of this screen to start a consult.
SkinBetter Science products are only sold at licensed medical spas and physician clinics. In order to purchase any SkinBetter Science products, you will need to have an in-person or online consult with us.
NEW – Exfoliating pads featuring our award-winning retinoid, AlphaRet.
Exfoliation, improvement in the appearance of skin smoothness, clarity, and lines and wrinkles when used as part of a skinbetter science regimen.
This patented, triple-acid (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) formulation, enhanced with our patented retinoid, AlphaRet, exfoliates skin, leaving it smooth and bright. Individually packaged pads allow for single use in the evening.
- Proprietary combination of AlphaRet and a triple-acid complex (lactic, glycolic, salicylic) provides additional exfoliation and skin rejuvenation benefits.
- Improves the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores and rough patches.
- Supports exfoliation and removes dead skin to help prevent clogged pores.
- Lactic Acid moisturizes while exfoliating to support hyaluronic acid.
HOW TO USE
- Up to three times per week.
- After cleansing, apply pad in small circular motions, avoiding the eyes and lip.
- Wait a few minutes before applying the next step in your skinbetter science regimen.
- May be followed with application of AlphaRet Overnight Cream or other products from your skinbetter science regimen.
- AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads contain a topical retinoid. We recommend consulting your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Aqua/Water, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Ricinoleth-40.