[Private] SkinBetter Science - sunbetter® TONE SMART SPF 68 Sunscreen Compact 12 g
[Private] SkinBetter Science - sunbetter® TONE SMART SPF 68 Sunscreen
👆🏻If you don't see the "Add to Cart" button: Please initiate a chat with us via the Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp icon near the bottom of this screen to start a consult.
SkinBetter Science products are only sold at licensed medical spas and physician clinics. In order to purchase any SkinBetter Science products, you will need to have an in-person or online consult with us.
High level of sun protection in a tone-adapting, silky smooth compact that provides a hint of blendable color.
Why You'll Love It: Broad spectrum sunscreen acts as a primer under makeup and may be layered for additional coverage. Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
When you're serious about protecting and supporting your skin against premature aging and are looking for effective and elegant options that you want to use every day.
- 100% mineral, non-nano sunscreen actives.
- Patented technology.
- Extraordinary level of protection against UVA (aging), UVB (burning) rays.
- Benefits beyond UV, including blue light, pollution and infrared radiation.
- 80-minute water resistance.
HOW TO USE
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare regimen.
- Twist the compact and pull up on the lid to open. Remove the sponge and lift up on the tray to reveal the product.
- Using gentle pressure, apply and blend the product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection. Add and blend additional layers for buildable coverage.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For storage, flip the tray and place the sponge on top to separate it from the product. Close the lid and twist the compact for air tight closure which will help ensure the shelf life of your product.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- Do not leave in hot temperatures for long periods of time as the compact may soften, making application less elegant (though not less effective).
Titanium Dioxide 3.5%, Zinc Oxide 10.0%
1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Allantoin, Alumina, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Capparis Spinosa Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cerium Oxide, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Panthenol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Plankton Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Sorbityl Linseedate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tropolone, Ubiquinone, Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
Warnings: for external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months.